[NTLUG:Discuss] re: partioning question

Terry trryhend at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:04:26 CST 2006

I guess first you'll have to delete some stuff to get it working
again.  You can remove a couple of applications and re-install them
again afterwards or, what-ever.  Find something big that's not
essential and delete it, (a large directory that can be replaced by
re-installing some application).

On 1/27/06, Fred <fredstevens at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reminders.
>
> The extra hdd is probably the way to go, especially since she had a
> power hit this a.m. and now can't start kde (init 5). / is at 99%.
> She can log in as root on a pty, so the mv should work. I just don't
> trust any repartition-on-the-fly scheme. If you give a 'puter half a
> chance, it will bite you on the butt.
>
> Thanks again,
> Fred

<><