[NTLUG:Discuss] Discuss Digest, Vol 56, Issue 23

Patrick P parspe at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:01:47 CDT 2007

It is both about both. It is already very functional, but it needs a few loose ends taken care of. IceWM does not have menus for most applications. There are a few bugs in some under used applications that the packagers or developers seem not to be aware of, and we are going to pass that information along to them. There is a purpose, to provide an easy to install lightweight custom Debian distribution and to assist the Debian project. There are quite a few people who use IceWM, and frankly it is a royal pain to install everything manually. It does not matter is it does anything differently than another distro does, does KDE provide anything differently or better than Gnome?
 I am doing it because it is what I want to do. If anyone would like use it once it is done you are most welcome to do so.  It would also be appreciated if anyone would like to help out.