[NTLUG:Discuss] DISORGANIZED FOMAT

John Swink jswink at brick.com
Sun Feb 3 13:07:54 CST 2008

I am one of those who tried Linux years ago ... several times, in fact.
Only in the last year has Ubuntu filled my need to do most of what I do
on a computer.  Installation of the OS is MUCH easier than MS Windoze,
software updates are automatic and non-invasive, and installation of new
software could not be easier.  The only issues I have found are that
some software is ported to Red Hat RPM packages, which will not install
on Debian-based computers.  Whoever is putting these packages together
needs to realize that Debian is well over 50% of the desktop market,
including Debian, Ubuntu, Linspire, and others.

But I am really writing to ask why you don't have a blog site where
comments are listed once, and only once.  It is a little tiresome
reading these long e-mails where the same discussion is copied several
times.

John Swink, PE (Maryland)
Acme Brick Company
DFW Sales
801 Airport Freeway
Euless, TX 76040-4313

817-714-9523 Cell (preferred)
682-503-5109 Office
JSwink at Brick.com <mailto:JSwink at Brick.com>
682-503-5102 Fax (if you must)