[NTLUG:Discuss] Stupid questions

Tony imageek72 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 06:55:00 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Fred <fredstevens at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone up to giving telephone tech support and/or tutoring to help
> me set up a mail server? It is one of those things that never came
> up in all those years of _nix work and I need some help to get past
> this mental lapse.

Please feel free to ask questions on the list also. I might consider
myself an email server expert but i can always certainly learn more
from the others on this list (as i do weekly). At the very least give
us a follow up report so that others on the list that might have
little to no experience setting up a mail server, but are thinking
about it, will have a reference point and something to help them
along.