[NTLUG:Discuss] SOLVED Re: Boot Up Parameters - Keeping them in LiveCD

Stuart Johnston saj at thecommune.net
Mon Jan 5 14:33:27 CST 2009

I agree it probably isn't the proprietary drivers since that card is
still on the supported list anyway.  But what do you mean by "not
supported in more recent versions of Linux"?  Do you mean the Kernel?
Framebuffer driver?  Or maybe it is the open source nv X drivers?  Do
you have any references or are you just guessing since a new card works?

What card are you using now?