[NTLUG:Discuss] An NTLUG Distro

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Thu Apr 2 11:49:06 CDT 2009

> What about an NTLUG Distro project?

There are already too many distros out there.
One of them has to have the features you want.

For example, I just installed ubuntu on an old
laptop I have and am extremely impressed with it.
Everything just works, including the internal wireless
adapter.

I think this effort would be better applied by
showing people how to get a fully functional
system from scratch using an already existing
popular distro like ubuntu.

	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.