[NTLUG:Discuss] Computer Parts Disposal/Recycling

Daniel Hauck daniel at yacg.com
Thu Jul 2 14:43:50 CDT 2009

I know in the past, I was in a situation where I wanted to get rid of
MASSIVE amounts of computer hardware that was left for my two or three
prior sysadmins.  What a pain it was to get rid of that stuff.

How much stuff are we talking about?  How "old" is old?

(2009年07月02日 12:36), Preston Hagar さんは書きました: