[NTLUG:Discuss] OT: OpenOffice question

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 22:27:08 CDT 2010

You're more likely to have luck with a pass through to a desktop word processor, then save and reopen in ooo.    That is, view in konqueror to copy, then paste into koffice, save as word, then reopen in openoffice.

and if that doesn't work..  The clipboard is the most likely culprit.. if you can set the desktop locale to French, you likely won't lose the accents.