[NTLUG:Discuss] If anybody cares

Leroy Tennison leroy.tennison at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 00:15:40 CDT 2015

Thank you - that's great to know.  I just tested it with IRS forms and
it works.  Adobe Reader doesn't see the changes unless the files is
printed to another PDF but that's certainly "livable".  I discovered
that Okular could also fill in forms but the implementation is somewhat
obscure (it says XFA forms are unsupported but, if you click Show Forms,
they can be filled in) and appears to be somewhat buggy (maybe finicky
is the term, getting the document to save as another name was tenuous).
I know Okular stores only the changes somewhere under the home directory
rather than in the PDF (which is why Adobe doesn't see them), do you
know where Evince saves them?