[NTLUG:Discuss] RedHat version 4

Tom Tumelty tomtumelty at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:25:35 CDT 2015

This is the message when trying to install on current version of Oracle
Linux :

Starting Oracle Universal Installer...

Checking installer requirements...

Checking operating system version: must be redhat-3, SuSE-9, redhat-4,
UnitedLinux-1.0, asianux-1 or asianux-2

                                      Failed <<<<

Exiting Oracle Universal Installer, log for this session can be found at
/tmp/OraInstall2015-06-04_03-56-38PM/installActions2015-06-04_03-56-38PM.log