[NTLUG:Discuss] Question...

Travis Bell tjbell at usa.net
Tue Nov 13 19:54:38 CST 2001

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 12:10:01AM -0600, Steve Baker wrote:
> You could look at one of the small distro's - there are a couple out
> there that fit on two floppies - including X - I would imagine they'd
> also run in very little RAM.

Adding to what Steve said...

A site recently featured on Slashdot has reviews of more Linux distros than
I knew existed: http://www.distrowatch.com.  This also includes some of the
smaller distros - but not the floppy distros.

Peanut Linux is very small and I believe it even meets your RAM
requirements.  You can read about it on DistroWatch or go to their website
just to be sure: http://www.ibiblio.org/peanut

Happy installing!

--
Travis Bell