[NTLUG:Discuss] pppd questions

Patrick Parks patrick at patrickparks.com
Tue Mar 26 00:39:23 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 00:18, Geremy L. Hamlett wrote:
> I recently set up my pppd using the Linux Journal's of Feb and March
> (hopfully someone will recognize this and no what I'm talking about) and
> followed all the steps.  Everything worked fine during the set up.  At the

I recently had the same problem. I was using MSN (cringe) dialup because
my company was paying for it when I was traveling, and could not get it
to work for nothing in linux. I could ping but not use the web at all. I
switched to another provider and it works with no problems. Dont know if
this helps, but thought I would share the experience

Patrick Parks