[NTLUG:Discuss] Linux install over network

cody_bell@ennis.com cody_bell at ennis.com
Tue Mar 26 20:03:53 CST 2002

Or I could go out and buy it on CD but that would defeat the purpose. I
enjoy doing things the hard way. I learn more that way.

This is what I have now....
I now have an NFS server running on a Windows 2000 box with the disto copied
to it. I created a share(?) in the NFS to the distro called /d.
I can connect to the NFS server and the install starts. It starts a copy
screen and then it is starting Yast, progress bar moving from left to right.
As soon as the progress bar gets to the rightside/100% it gives me and error
"Unknown Error".

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Cody Bell